What you'll do
- Get to know and understand more about the business side of the furniture industry and interior design (no prior knowledge or experience required!)
- Help us execute big and successful local and international projects
- Work with a professional and inspiring group of people who support and motivate each other
- Be part of Estonia’s coolest (and only!) furnishing tech startup’s success story
What you're like
- Determined and hungry for awesome big-scale opportunities to fulfil your potential, in Estonia and abroad
- Have big goals and want to make a difference
- Seamless in written and oral communication
- Fearless and not afraid to take initiative and responsibility
What we offer
- Limitless possibilities for self-development as well as personal and professional growth – only the sky is the limit!
- Flexible working schedule
- The opportunity to take and be part of OCCO’s success story
- A cosy and stylish office in Noblessner, plus the option to work from our Amsterdam office
- A youthful and supportive team with whom to grow and achieve big targets
- The possibility to participate in fun team events each month – golf, canoeing, paintball, wine class, painting, and so much more!
Join our team and let's be colleagues!
Helen / product design
In OCCO, we solve real problems but always keep empathy in mind. As a team, I feel we are that old married couple who doesn’t need to say things out loud but instead, we understand each other in silence. We have great synergy to get things done with passion at heart.
Martin / B2B Sales
You can find ambitious people in every company, but unfortunately, they don’t always get to realise that ambition. What makes OCCO special is that fact that each person here has great opportunities for self-actualisation. OCCO trusts its people, and everybody is encouraged to actively think along and generate ideas. We always want to offer something new and better.
Katriin / Logistics
The last thing you have to worry about in here is routine! The problems I get to solve every day are truly interesting and make even the most creative person scratch their head. Aside from diverse tasks, I feel like I have a lot to learn from each of my colleague. I really appreciate that I get to work with such an inspiring group of people!
Marten / PIM
My colleagues are professionally inspiring and true experts in their field, but at the same time, the work environment isn’t too serious, and my co-workers are good friends of mine. Working at OCCO, I’ve become to understand that once you have a strong company culture, everything else organically falls into place as well.
OCCO is the leading provider for a turnkey furnishing service
Our mission is to offer every customer a unique furnishing service that is comfortable, personal and exceeds all expectations.