What you'll do
- Communicate regularly with our brands, customers and in-house teams
- Work closely together with our Project Managers and Designers to help them deliver successful high-quality turnkey furnishing projects, locally and globally
- Create moodboards, offers and purchase orders
- Be part in the product selection process to come up with the best personal solution for each client
- Help make sure that all parties are informed and the process runs smoothly
- Become a complete expert in the world of furniture and interior design
What you're like
- Punctual and organised
- Not afraid of Excel
- Seamless and polite in communication
- Able to make decisions quickly and willing take on responsibility
- Creative and instead of problems, focusing on solutions
- Interested in interiors and furniture
- Capable of remaining calm even in more stressful situations
- Fluent in English or Estonian
Bonus points, if you have
- Experience working in project management
- Experience working in the furniture or interior design industry
- The ability and skills to think spatially
What we offer
- Endless possibilities for career and self development
- A flexible work arrangement in terms of time and location
- The opportunity to take and be part of an Estonian furnishing tech startup’s success story – we’re disrupting, innovating and digitalizing the traditional furniture industry like never before
- A supportive and youthful team with whom to achieve big goals
- Free and safe parking for your car and/or bike
- A dog-friendly office
- A chance to take part in fun team events every month – paintball, golf, canoeing, wine class, board game night, you name it!
Join the team and let's be colleagues!
Helen / product design
In OCCO, we solve real problems but always keep empathy in mind. As a team, I feel we are that old married couple who doesn’t need to say things out loud but instead, we understand each other in silence. We have great synergy to get things done with passion at heart.
Martin / B2B sales
You can find ambitious people in every company, but unfortunately, they don’t always get to realise that ambition. What makes OCCO special is that fact that each person here has great opportunities for self-actualisation. OCCO trusts its people, and everybody is encouraged to actively think along and generate ideas. We always want to offer something new and better.
Katriin / logistics
The last thing you have to worry about in here is routine! The problems I get to solve every day are truly interesting and make even the most creative person scratch their head. Aside from diverse tasks, I feel like I have a lot to learn from each of my colleague. I really appreciate that I get to work with such an inspiring group of people!
Marten / PIM systems
My colleagues are professionally inspiring and true experts in their field, but at the same time, the work environment isn’t too serious, and my co-workers are good friends of mine. Working at OCCO, I’ve become to understand that once you have a strong company culture, everything else organically falls into place as well.
OCCO is the leading provider for a turnkey furnishing service
Our mission is to offer every customer a unique furnishing service that is comfortable, personal and exceeds all expectations.